WIChealth.org is WIC’s online nutrition education portal available exclusively to WIC participants. Parents and caretakers can use this website to complete WIC education appointments online while learning learn about healthy habits and child development to build the foundation for a lifetime of good health.
- Kid-approved healthy recipes in the Health eKitchen portal!
- Lessons and articles about nutrition and health topics for the whole family.
- Six NEW lessons added that focus on preparing families for their newborn baby and what to expect after the delivery.
- Community blog to share lessons learned and connect with other parents.
Create your Account!ˇ
Your first time visiting wichealth.org you will need to click the Sign Up button to register for account. You will need the following information to register a new WIChealth.org account:
- Agency – “PHFE”
- Clinic – select the WIC office you used to go to/ closest to your home
- Family ID number – log in to wiconlineeducation.org with your WIC card number. Once you are logged in, you will receive your 9 digit Family ID number and you will be redirected to WIChealth.org.
Trouble logging in? Need assistance? Text Need ID + your first and last name and date of birth to 91997.