PHFE WIC is now offering limited in-person office visits for select appointments. We are looking forward to seeing you!
To keep your family and our staff safe, we follow CDC and OSHA guidelines, including:
- Providing masks to those who do not have them
- Cleaning high-touch surfaces before each appointment, and
- Limiting the number of participants in the office at one time, and in only designated locations within the office
Please be on time for your appointment and call the phone number on the door when you arrive. If you are more than 15 minutes late, we may have to reschedule your visit.
Yes, masks are required for everyone age 2 and older regardless of vaccination status.
We recommend that children who are not needed for the appointment remain with a guardian or other child care option.
We will ask you the following COVID-19 screening questions when you arrive. If you become ill or answer "yes" to any of the following questions, please contact us to reschedule your appointment.
- Have you had any of the following symptoms in the last 10 days?
- Fever (at or above 100.4°F)
- Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
- New loss of taste or smell
- Have you had contact with a person known to be infected with or suspected to have COVID-19 in the last 10 days?
- Are you subject to a quarantine or isolation order?