Care Harbor, a nonprofit, volunteer-based charity, is expanding its free mega clinic to the Eastern Los Angeles County and San Gabriel Valley providing free medical, dental, vision and preventive care to the underserved and underinsured in the region.
April 27-28, 2019
1101 West McKinley Ave.
Pomona, CA 91768
Everyone who plans to attend the clinic needs to have a wristband. First come first served; one wristband per person. FREE wristbands for the clinic will be distributed on April 20 at 10 am at the following locations:
• Bloomington Community Health Center Parking Lot located at 18601 Valley Blvd. in Bloomington
• Ontario Senior Center located at 225 E. B St. in Ontario
• Youth and Family Club of Pomona Valley located at 1420 S. Garey Ave. in Pomona
• Washington Park located at 864 E. Grand Ave. in Pomona
• Azusa City Library located at 729 N Dalton Ave. in Azusa
• San Gabriel Valley Service Center located at 1441 Santa Anita Ave. in South El Monte
• Health to Hope located at 2880 Hulen Pl. in Riverside
Care Harbor/Fairplex will provide free medical, dental, vision and preventive care on a massive scale, with a capacity of up to 1,000 patients per day. In addition to the direct care and prevention resources patients receive at the event, those needing follow-up care will be connected to local medical homes before leaving the clinic venue.